I looked deep into his beautiful dark brown eyes
His voice filled my ears, his words were all I could focus on.
The smell of rain and paper, and the rough grip on my pencil were in the back of my mind.
A sour taste filled my mouth in the absence of what to say.
This reminds me of when you have a crush on someone for the first time.
ReplyDeleteThere's this song that I thought of when I read this short yet beautiful piece. It's called Ikanaide/Don't Go sung by JoyDreamer. I really recommend you listen to it! But other than the song I thought of, I really liked it!
ReplyDeletethe last line was amazing and I think we call can say that's happened to us before
ReplyDeleteI love when we have such a powerful moment, and all we long for is our pen and paper so we can hurry and write down all that we are experiencing.
ReplyDeleteI love your cute background. Your piece was beautiful and I loved the first line "His voice filled my ears".
ReplyDeleteAny poem or writing that I have to read over again to fully comprehend is a sign of greatness!
ReplyDeleteI like the detail. It seems a bit mysterious to me, and the guessing keeps me engaged. Well done!
ReplyDeletethis font trips me out
ReplyDeletesometimes the words cant escape
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou have fantastic sensory details. You incorporated all five senses into just four lines! Great job!
ReplyDeleteThe true means of being a writer, knowing what you want to write but not being able to find the right words you want to use to describe. That's how I feel anyways, and you put it into words.
ReplyDeleteI know this sour taste all too well. I loved how you kept the person mysterious and hidden so we can leave it up to our own interpretation.
ReplyDeleteReally great story!
ReplyDeleteThat was great and I can totally relate to the feeling.
ReplyDelete